Sunday 16 July 2017

100+ Awesome Quotes Tumblr // Tumblr Quotes About Life & Love








Tumblr is a fully emerging social networking site, a little different than others. It is used to share written posts, pictures, links and videos. Tumblr is owned by Tumblr inc and the people on tumblr are a bunch of cool, introverted pree teens and young adults.





You can create a personal blog on tumblr which you can either keep public or private. Here are over 300 awesome quotes taken from tumblr. These tumblr quotes could be used for instagram picture captions and facebook statuses or whatever your heart desires. We hope you love these tumblr quotes about life followed by the artistic tumblr quotes pictures.


💕Swin in the sea, go on road trips, count the stars, find true love and be free.


💕Nothing is worth if you aren't free.


💕I'm too full of life to be half loved.


💕I like noticing details that no one else sees.


💕They say follow your heart but if your heart is broken into a million pieces, which piece do you follow?


💕We see what we want.


💕Fuck butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I'm with you.


💕Flower child with a rock and roll heart.


💕Oh darling, go buy a personality.


💕You were born to be real, not to be perfect.






💕In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.


💕Your eyes stole all my words away.


💕Happiness is being confidently weird.


💕Oh sweetie, you're not ugly, the society is.


💕Strong is the new pretty.


💕His opinion does not define you.


💕Be a rainbow for someone's cloud.


💕Having hope will give you courage.


💕It's okay to be a glowstick, sometimes we need to break before we shine.


💕Dreams don't work unless you do.


💕I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen.


💕If you can't get somebody off your mind, they're probably supposed to be there.


💕A negative life will never give you a positive life.






💕Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You.


💕God's help is only a prayer away.


💕I'm getting worse and you don't know.


💕There are four words better than "I love you", "I'm here to stay".


💕Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.


💕I wish I could take away your pain.


💕Here, in the forest, dark and deep. I offer you, eternal sleep.


💕We all are a little fucked up sometimes.





💕Life is better in pyjamas.


💕It does not matter how shallow the water is, you can still drown.


💕When nobody has cared for so long, it is hard to accept when someone does.


💕My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations.


💕Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.


💕Look for the answers inside your questions.





💕I'm in love with cities I've never visited and people I've never met.


💕Your mistakes do not define you.


💕I won't give up on us even if the skies get rough.


💕I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistake. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.


💕The job of an artist is a sanctuary of beauty to an ugly world.


💕Leave a little sparkle wherever you go.




💕Stay positive.


💕A sass a day keeps the basics away.


💕If you're sick of starting over, stop quitting.


💕I live in a world of fantasy so keep your reality away from me.


💕The ocean is where I belong.





💕You're the one I stay up all night thinking about, coming up with cute things I wish could happen.


💕I'm not brave anymore, darling. I'm broken; they've broken me.


💕And now I have a playlist of songs I can't listen to because every lyric makes me think of you.


💕And in the end, we all were just humans...drunk on the idea that love, only love could heal our brokenness.


💕And someday I hope my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.


💕If this is how my life is gonna be, I don't want it anymore.


💕Goodbyes hurt when the story isn't finished and the book has been closed.


💕I use humour to cover up the fact that I want to jump off a bridge.


💕How do you kill the demon inside you without killing yourself?





💕I tried. I lied, I died.


💕She was drowning but nobody saw her struggle.


💕No, I may not be physically alone. But mentally there is no one in sight.


💕I can't tell anyone. They're too happy to deal with my problems.





💕Hearing something that kills you on the inside but having to act like you don't care.


💕The reason why we can't let go of someone is because deep inside we still hope.


💕Parents kill more dreams than anybody.


💕I feel clingly, I feel attached, I feel like am constantly annoying you. I'm sorry.




0 comments:

Post a Comment